WE DO NOT OFFER ON A HORSEBACK THROUGH THE FORESTS OF STRANDJA MOUNTAIN
Riding in Strandja is the perfect venture for those who miss the beauty and harmony of nature, the tranquil rural atmosphere that revives our energy. The coziness and hospitality of the Strandja villages, the authentic customs and enchanting nature will remind you what is it that matters in life, and will lead you back to childhood, enabling you to get in touch with the eternal values and to rediscover a better, calmer self of yours.
- The Day Before: we will welcome tourists in Lozenec – a resort on the Black Sea, and the location of our base camp, where all tours will start. Double-room accommodation at a small 3 stars hotel. Welcome dinner, which sets the start of a great tradition for group festivities, with fish and other seafood, wine, local brandy
- Day 1: rising around 8:30 a.m. Exquisite Bulgarian breakfast – breakfast will always include fresh vegetables, eggs, cheeses and salami, traditional cheese pastry, and a local yogurt drink. Meeting the horses. We will select the most appropriate horse for each rider, taking into account of course, the personal preferences. After that, we set off on our tour. We will ride along the winding paths of the forests in the National Park, which lead us in the evening to the village of Bulgari. There we will spend the night
- Day 2: after breakfast we ride along a scenic path down Veleka river until we reach the village of Kosti. We spend the night there, enjoying traditional food and entertainment.
- Day 3: we continue the tour in the old forest, crossing mountain rivers and green meadows. Our route goes along a nature reserve Silkosia. This time we stay overnight in a comfortable house in Izgrev village.
- Day 4: Breakfast. Riding back to Lozenec through the Silkosia nature reserve. As we exit the reserve, we face a breathtaking view of the sea. Farewell dinner.
- Riding: 5-6 hours per day
- Number of Riders: 6-8 persons. The tour is suitable for advanced riders
The dates will be fixed as soon as at least six riders have signed up!
- riding – 4 days
- breakfast – 5 mornings
- lunch – 4 days
- dinner -5 evenings
- accommodation – 5 nights
Аlcohol is not included!
Transfers are not included!