HORSE RIDING TO GHAKAROVA MEADOW
ITINERARY: We leave from Borovets in the direction of Samokov towards Chakarova Meadow. The area is located on the banks of Iskar River and bears the name of the legendary hero Chakar Voivoda. At this place in his honour every year by tradition people organise “Chakarovi Holidays” – reconstructions with live pictures, a commemorative feast, A well-deserved rest and a picnic will await us there. We will return back to Borovets via the area Lago.
- The program is not available in the winter period. It depends to some extent on weather. There is an adventure element!
- Number of riders: 2 – 8
- Weight limit for the riders: 95 kg
- Riding hours a day: 4 hours
- Required experience: The program is suitable for intermediate and advanced riders.
- The terrain: Horse riding takes place through rough mountain terrains, ascents and descents, natural obstacles like rivers, gullies, fallen trees as well as areas suitable for faster pace.
- The horses: Calm and well trained
- The saddles: Trekking saddles
- The guides: One professional guide for groups up to 5 riders. Two professional guides for groups over 5 riders
- The pace: Walk, trot and canter, depending on the terrain and the skills of the less experienced rider in the group.
- The equipment: Helmets, first-aid kit, saddlebags
The price includes:
- Horse riding – 4 hours
- Food: picnic – fresh products, vegetables, barbecue, season fruits
The price does not include: Transport to Borovets.
To check for availability and to book your horse riding activity email us!
We reserve the right to change the route due to circumstances beyond our control!