HORSE RIDING TO BLACK ROCK
ITINERARY: We’ll ride on horseback from Borovets to one of the magical places in Rila Mountain – the natural landmark Black Rock. A place with strong energy and impressive views. You will enjoy a picnic lunch, before returning back to Borovets.
- The program is available all year round. It depends to some extent on weather. There is an adventure element!
- Number of riders: 2 – 8
- Weight limit for the riders: 95 kg
- Riding hours a day: 4 hours
- Required experience: The program is suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced riders, as well children over 7 years old.
- The terrain: Horse riding takes place through rough mountain terrains, ascents and descents, natural obstacles like rivers, gullies, fallen trees as well as areas suitable for faster pace.
- The horses: Calm and well trained
- The saddles: Trekking saddles
- The guides: One professional guide for groups up to 5 riders. Two professional guides for groups over 5 riders
- The pace: Walk, trot and canter, depending on the terrain and the skills of the less experienced rider in the group.
- The equipment: Helmets, first-aid kit, saddlebags
The price includes:
- Horse riding – 4 hours
- Food: picnic – fresh products, vegetables, barbecue, season fruits
The price does not include: Transport to Borovets.
To check for availability and to book your horse riding activity email us!
We reserve the right to change the route due to circumstances beyond our control!