Trail riding on horseback in Bulgaria offers a memorable experience.
Rila Route is one of the best itineraries for experienced and not so experienced riders.
We offer you beautiful pastoral scenery with impressive views, professional guides and well spent time!
Day 1. Transfer from Sofia airport to Borovec. Horse ride to Black Rock, picnic at lunchtime and back to Borovec. Dinner and overnight in Borovets.
Day 2. Breakfast. Horse riding to village of Raduil and back. Picnic for lunch.
Day 3. Breakfast. Departure from Borovec to village of Govedartsi. At noon, picnic by the Iskar river on Chakurova Meadow. Dinner and overnight in Govedartsi.
Day 4. Breakfast. Riding on along the Lakatitsa river to Raiovo village, where we have dinner and spend the night. Picnic at lunch time.
Day 5. Breakfast. Riding back to Borovec. Lunch in restaurant with national bulgarian cuisine
Day 6. Breakfast. Transfer to Sofia airport
- The program is available from May to November. Depends to some extent on the weather and has an element of adventure!
- Number of riders: 4 – 8
- Weight limit for riders: 100 kg
- Riding hours a day: 4 – 5 hours
- Required experience: The program is suitable for intermediate and advanced riders
- The terrain: Horse riding takes place through rough mountain terrains, ascents and descents, natural obstacles like rivers, gullies, fallen trees as well as areas suitable for faster pace.
- The horses: Calm and well trained
- The saddles: Trekking saddles
- The guides: One professional guide for groups up to 5 riders. Two professional guides for groups over 5 riders
- The pace: Walk, trot and canter, depending on the terrain and the guide’s judgment.
- The equipment: Helmets, saddlebags, first-aid kit
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Horse riding – 5 days
- Overnights – 5
- Breakfasts – 5
- Lunches – 5/ picnic – fresh products, barbeque, seasonal fruits/
- Dinners – 5
- Support – Please note: If you have a lot of luggage, to facilitate support team during the tour, you need to pack only most necessary things in a small bag or backpack.
- Transfers from Sofia airport to Borovets and back.
THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Alcoholic beverages and fresh juices in restaurants, museum fees, tips!
Please email us, to check for availability and to book your horse riding tour!
We reserve the right to change the route due to circumstances beyond our control!