HORSE RIDING TRAIL TO
VILLAGE OF GOVEDARTSI
Our two-day horse trails are the best way to escape from everyday stress or to variegate your vacation. Govedartsi is a central village in the valley of the Cherni Iskar River, at an altitude of 1268 m . Here, in the heart of Rila, every season there is a special beauty.
We offer you beautiful nature with impressive views, professional guides and well spent time!
Day 1. After a short introduction to the horses, we will start our horse ride from Borovets to village of Govedartsi . At lunchtime we will have a picnic by the river Iskar, locality Chakar Meadow. If the weather is good enough, we will have a bath in the river. After the break we will go on riding. Dinner and overnight in a 3* hotel, or a guest house in Govedartsi village.
Day 2. After breakfast we will ride back to Borovets. Lunch at a restaurant with national Bulgarian cuisine.
- The program is available from May to November. Depends to some extent on the weather and has an element of adventure!
- Number of riders: 2 – 8
- Weight limit for riders: 95 kg
- Riding hours a day: 4 – 5 hours
- Required experience: The program is suitable for intermediate and advanced riders
- The terrain: Horse riding takes place through rough mountain terrains, ascents and descents, natural obstacles like rivers, gullies, fallen trees as well as areas suitable for faster pace.
- The horses: Calm and well trained
- The saddles: Trekking saddles
- The guides: One professional guide for groups up to 5 riders. Two professional guides for groups over 5 riders
- The pace: Walk, trot and canter, depending on the terrain and the guide’s judgment.
- The equipment: Helmets, saddlebags, first-aid kit
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Horse riding – 2 days
- Overnights – 1
- Breakfasts – 1
- Lunches – 2/ picnic – fresh products, barbeque, seasonal fruits/
- Dinners – 1
- Support – Please note: If you have a lot of luggage, to facilitate support team during the tour, you need to pack only most necessary things in a small bag or backpack.
THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Alcoholic beverages and fresh juices in restaurants, museum fees, tips!
Transfers from Sofia airport to Borovets and back. Optional can be arranged additionally.
Please email us, to check for availability and to book your horse riding tour!
We reserve the right to change the route due to circumstances beyond our control!